1971 Plymouth Hemi Barracuda "Super Track Pack" Gold Leaf Metallic and Matte Black Limited Edition to 912 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1971 Plymouth Hemi Barracuda "Super Track Pack" Gold Leaf Metallic and Matte Black diecast model car by ACME.
- Limited Edition. Only 912 pieces produced.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed 426 engine.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4.25, H-2.75 inches.
- If there is a single car that typifies the finale of the American muscle-car era, it is the 1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda! Under the Shaker scoop is the legendary Chrysler Hemi engine, birthed for NASCAR dominance and in its final production season in 1971 before bowing out due to government regulations and insurance premiums. Dual 4-barrel carburetors scream for mercy as they push fuel through the hemispherical cylinder heads, with dual exhaust emitting a fearsome roar. Only 108 hardtops were produced and this Hemi Cuda features the unique combination of Gold Leaf Metallic paint coupled to black Hemi billboard striping.
We Also Recommend
BMW M3 M-Performance Touring Alpine White with Graphics and Black Top 1/18 Model Car by Top Speed
BMW M Hybrid V8 #24 Philipp Eng - Augusto Farfus - Colton Herta - Marco Wittmann "BMW M Team RLL" GTP "24 Hours of Daytona" (2023) 1/18 Model Car by Top Speed
1966 Dodge Charger Dark Green Metallic "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
Mr. Norm's 1972 Dodge Demon GSS SuperCharged Gold Metallic with Black Stripes and Hood "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld