1972 Ford Mustang "Trojan Horse" NHRA Funny Car Model Limited to 1500pcs 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1972 Ford Mustang "Trojan Horse" NHRA Funny Car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition 1 of 1500pcs Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- The Trojan Horse was a world champion funny car owned by Larry
- Fullerton from the late 1960s until his death in 1981.
- Larry Fullerton and the Trojan Horse won the 1972 NHRA world championship, setting a then world record.
- The Doheny and Fulleron Trojan Horse was a great looking car but also the quickest funny car of 1972.
- In the 1972 NHRA Summernationals, the car recorded a then quickest 6.42 /228 in the first round of eliminations.
- Larry Fulleron first began to use the Trojan Horse name with a 71 Mustang. He continued to campaign the Trojan Horse line through the 1970s.
We Also Recommend
2018 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 White with Black Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
2018 Ford Features GT 5.0 Red with Black Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Candy Blue with Silver Stripes "Bigtime Muscle" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1976 Ford Mustang II Cobra II (Jill Munroe's) White with Blue Racing Stripes "Charlie's Angels" (1976-1981) TV Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight