1974 Ford F-250 Monster Truck "Bigfoot #1 The Original Monster Truck (1979)" with Gooseneck Trailer and Regular and Replacement 66" Tires "Hobby Exclusive" 1/64 Diecast Models by Greenlight
- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast models of a 1974 Ford F-250 Monster Truck "Bigfoot #1 The Original Monster Truck (1979)" with a Gooseneck Trailer and Regular and Replacement 66" Tires "Hobby Exclusive" die cast models by Greenlight.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Chrome accents.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Comes in a blister pack.
- Does not have any opening parts.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Approximate length of Gooseneck Trailer is 7.25 inches.
- Approximate length of 1974 Ford F-250 Monster Truck is 3.5 inches.
We Also Recommend
White Collectible Display Show Case Illumicase+ with LED Lights and Mirror Base and Back for 1/64 1/43 1/32 1/24 1/18 Scale Models by Illumibox
Volvo 850 Estate RHD (Right Hand Drive) GMP "Greater Manchester Police" (United Kingdom) Police Car 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Tarmac Works
Volkswagen Type II (T1) Panel Van Cream and Gray with Roof Rack and Two Surfboards "Mooneyes Equipped" "Collaboration Model" 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Schuco and Tarmac Works
Volkswagen T1 Camper Bus with Travel Trailer Yellow and Cream 1/64 Diecast Models by Schuco