Don Schumacher's 1972 Plymouth Cuda "Stardust" Bobby Rowe Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of Don Schumacher's 1972 Plymouth Cuda "Stardust" Bobby Rowe Funny Car model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 750 pcs produced.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Die-Cast Tube Chassis
- Highly Detailed Plastic Body
- Plumbed and Wired Engine
- Lift-Up Body with Prop-Rod
- Serialized Chassis
- “The Shoe” Schumacher’s staggering record in the Funny Car match-race and national event circuits go back to the sport’s early years. The first Stardust was christened in the mid 1960’s. The car originally acquired it’s name from its main sponsor, the Stardust Hotel, in Las Vegas. By the end of 1974, the Schumacher team had racked up an amazing dossier of wins, including 5 U.S. Nationals and nine IHRA event titles - many under the Stardust name.
- Autoworld is excited to replicate this 1972 Plymouth Cuda Stardust as it ran when it dominated the 1972 Coca-Cola Cavalcade of Stars Championship with Bobby Rowe at the wheel. We’ve recreated the brilliant blue and yellow theme originally applied by Don Kirby, and lettering originally done by Don Quick, to make this replica a standout in any collection.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Please note that manufacturer may change packing box at anytime. Product will stay exactly the same.
We Also Recommend
1975 Plymouth Fury Cream "Mississippi Highway Patrol" "Smokey and the Bandit" (1977) Movie 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1957 Plymouth Fury Cream with Gold Stripes "Daytona Beach Speed Weeks" February 3-17 (1957) 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
Engine and Transmission 426 Hemi Replica from a "1969 Plymouth Hemi Barracuda" Street Fighter" 1/18 by Acme
1977 Plymouth Fury Steel Blue (Detective Rudolph Junkins') "Christine" (1983) Movie 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight