Elite Edition Aston Martin DB10 James Bond 007 From "Spectre" Movie 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Hotwheels
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Aston Martin DB10 RHD (Right Hand Drive) "007" (James Bond) "Spectre" (2015) Movie "Elite Edition" Series die cast model car by Hot Wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4.5, H-2.75 inches.
- Daniel Craig returned as Agent 007 in SPECTRE, the 24th film in the James Bond series. Sam Mendes returned to direct the blockbuster film which was released 2015.
- Featuring incredible power and styling, the sleek DB10 was developed specially for SPECTRE as James Bond’s latest ride. Aston Martin built only 10 of these cars, rendering the DB10 an instant classic.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.
We Also Recommend
Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Red Metallic with Black Top 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Tarmac Works
Aston Martin DB5 Coupe RHD (Right Hand Drive) Silver Birch Metallic (Damaged Version) James Bond 007 "No Time to Die" (2021) Movie "Silver Screen Machines" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car bb Autoworld
Aston Martin DBS Superleggera "Seacrest County Police" Black and White 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Tarmac Works
Aston Martin DB5 Coupe RHD (Right Hand Drive) Silver Birch Metallic (James Bond 007) "No Time to Die" (2021) Movie "Silver Screen Machines" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld