Chevy Big Block L89 Tri-Power "Turbo Jet" 427 1/6 Engine Model by Liberty Classics
- Brand new 1/6 scale diecast replica of a Chevy Big Block L89 Tri-Power Turbo Jet 427 Engine Model by Liberty Classics.
- Brand new box.
- Highly detailed.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Features moving parts, and removable pieces.
- Approximate dimensions: L-5.75, W-5, H-4.625 inches.
- High performance ignition system with: plated ignition shield, full ignition wiring, plated valve covers.
- Starter motor gear drives the flywheel gear which turns the crankshaft, pulleys, pulley belts, fan and alternator.
- Factory part numbers are on the major components. These numbers have been matched for authenticity to the model and the year.
- Authentic reproduction of the "Turbo Jet" 427 cubic inch displacement, 435 horsepower engine that was introduced in the late 1960's.
- Plated air cleaner can be removed via turning out a miniature wing nut to reveal three highly detailed Holley carburetors, fuel lines, and hoses.
We Also Recommend
"Auto Mechanics" (4 Piece Figure Set) for 1/24 Scale Models by American Diorama
"Auto Mechanic" Sweating Joe Figure for 1/24 Scale Models by American Diorama
"Auto Mechanic" Chain Smoker Larry Figure for 1/24 Scale Models by American Diorama
"Auto Mechanic" Hangover Tom Figure for 1/24 Scale Models by American Diorama