Chevy Big Block L89 Tri-Power "Turbo Jet" 427 1/6 Engine Model by Liberty Classics
- Brand new 1/6 scale diecast replica of a Chevy Big Block L89 Tri-Power Turbo Jet 427 Engine Model by Liberty Classics.
- Brand new box.
- Highly detailed.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Features moving parts, and removable pieces.
- Approximate dimensions: L-5.75, W-5, H-4.625 inches.
- High performance ignition system with: plated ignition shield, full ignition wiring, plated valve covers.
- Starter motor gear drives the flywheel gear which turns the crankshaft, pulleys, pulley belts, fan and alternator.
- Factory part numbers are on the major components. These numbers have been matched for authenticity to the model and the year.
- Authentic reproduction of the "Turbo Jet" 427 cubic inch displacement, 435 horsepower engine that was introduced in the late 1960's.
- Plated air cleaner can be removed via turning out a miniature wing nut to reveal three highly detailed Holley carburetors, fuel lines, and hoses.
We Also Recommend
Drag Wheel and Tire (4 Piece Set) from a "1972 Plymouth HEMI Drag Barracuda" 1/18 by Acme
6 Collectible Acrylic Display Show Cases with Red Plastic Bases with 3 Different "Coca-Cola" Slogans for 1/64 Scale Model Cars by Autoworld
Collectible Acrylic Display Show Case with Red Plastic Base and 4 "Coca-Cola" Display Backdrops for 1/43 Scale Model Cars by Autoworld
Acrylic Display Show Case with Black Plastic Base and 4 Display Backdrops for 1/43 Scale Model Cars by Autoworld