Ford Falcon #223 Bo Ljungfeldt - Gunnar Haggbom Monte-Carlo Rally (1963) Limited Edition to 220 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
- Brand new 1/43 scale car model of a Ford Falcon #223 Bo Ljungfeldt - Gunnar Haggbom Monte-Carlo Rally (1963) model car by Goldvarg Collection.
- Limited Edition. Only 220 pieces produced.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed interior and exterior.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-4.5, W-1.75, H-1.5 inches.
- This model is made of resin and does not have any opening parts.
- The new V-8 powered 1963.5 Sprint was introduced to the motoring public at the Monte Carlo Rally held in January, 1963. The entry of a Falcon into this rally event was quite a departure from the past image of the Falcon developed by Robert McNamara. The Falcon was previously considered as solely an economical means of transportation with a wide choice of utilitarian models to suit most needs. Now, Ford was introducing an optional V-8 engine for the Falcon, and the Monte Carlo Falcons and the Sprints were born.
We Also Recommend
1977 Chevrolet Camaro Off-Road Version "Bumblebee" Yellow Metallic with Black Stripes and Transformers Logo Diecast Statue "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts" (2023) Movie "Hollywood Rides" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1986 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Silver Metallic with Pink Interior "Barbie" "Silver Screen Machines" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Royal Plum with White Stripes "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo #30 Liam Lawson "Red Bull AF Corse" DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters) (2021) 1/18 Model Car by LookSmart