George Barris's "Munsters Koach" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of of George Barris's "Munster Koach" car by Autoworld.
- In 1928 George Barris and his older brother Sam moved to Roseville, California and the two started creating
- “Barris Brothers” custom cars. Barris’ passion and business expanded over the years, garnered the attention of
- Hollywood, and this led to customizing cars for movies, television, and personal cars for the stars of the time,
- including Frank Sinatra, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and Elvis Presley. The Barris Koach was built from three Model T bodies.
- The car was decked out with amazing details, including roll steel scrollwork, brass radiator, split radius rods
- and T-springs. It was an amazing undertaking, given that the scrollwork alone took 500 hours to complete. But Barris
- pulled it all together in just three weeks - meeting the studio’s deadline.
- Black Paint.
- Highly Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Red Flocked Interior.
- Precise, Accurate Interior and Complete Chassis.
- Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal.
- Opening Doors.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
- Please note that manufacturer may change packing box at anytime. Product will stay exactly the same.
We Also Recommend
McLaren GT Gold Metallic with Black Top "NEX Models" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Welly
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon White "NEX Models" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Welly