International HX520 Tandem Tractor White with XL 120 Lowboy Trailer 1/50 Diecast Model by Diecast Masters
- Brand new 1/50 scale diecast model of an International HX520 Tandem Tractor White with XL 120 Lowboy Trailer model by Diecast Masters.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Heavy diecast metal replica.
- Light bar and headache rack.
- Accurate tire tread and rim detail.
- Authentic International paint color.
- Steerable and authentic rolling wheels.
- Trailer deck replicates authentic camber.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Authentic logo treatments and other brand marks.
- Opening hood revealing the Cummins X15 engine detail.
- Functioning pivoting fifth-wheel for attaching 1/50 scale trailers.
- Detailed tridem axle chassis with prop shafts and differentials.
- Removable "Oversize Load" signage included for both truck and trailer.
- Flip neck attachment on trailer gooseneck creates greater swing clearance.
- Single-axle and two-axle boosters included for optional attachment to rear of trailer.
- Approximate dimensions: L-17.5, W-2.5, H-3 Inches.
- Please note that manufacturer may change packing box at anytime. Product will stay exactly the same.
- Age Recommendation: Adult collectible designed for use by persons 14 years of age and older.
- Transport Series Packaging:
- Premium slide-box style packaging printed with full color graphics and specifications of real trucks and trailers a level of packaging that collectors have come to value in all Diecast Masters products
We Also Recommend
Mack Anthem Enclosed Transporter Black "Custom Haulers" Series 1/64 Diecast Model by Maisto
Mack Super-Liner with 60" Flattop Sleeper Cab and Heil 3-Drop Pneumatic Tank Trailer Red and Chrome 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear
Kenworth W900A Day Cab with Wilson Silver Star Livestock Tandem-Axle Trailer "Koppes Truck Line" Red and White 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear
Peterbilt 389 with 63" Flattop Sleeper Cab and MAC Coal End Dump Framed Tri-Axle Trailer with Tarp Blue and Chrome 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear