Larry Arnold's "King Fish" 1970's Plymouth Cuda Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of Larry Arnold's King Fish 1970 Plymouth Cuda Funny Car model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition 1 of 750pcs Produced Worldwide
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Blue with Authentic Kingfish Cuda Graphics.
- Plumbed and Wired HEMI Engine.
- Diecast Tube Chassis.
- Serialized Chassis.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Accurate Interior and Chassis.
- Lift-Up Body with Prop-Rod.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- In the mid and late 1960s, Larry Arnold was already a seasoned driver, previously wheeling notable cars. In 1970, Arnold started racing TM Smallwood’s Kingfish Cuda, but in 1971 Arnold bought the Kingfish and making it in the record books with winning the Super nationals in Ontario in 1971.
- This replica funny car is based on the Kingfish Cuda funny car, around the time Arnold and the Kingfish made runner-up in the 1972 Gatornationals and won the IHRA Pro-Am at Rockingham, North Carolina.
We Also Recommend
1969 1/2 Plymouth Road Runner Hardtop Black Velvet with Matte Black Hood "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1973 Plymouth Barracuda "Hurst" Black with Red Stripes"Bigtime Muscle" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1975 Plymouth Fury Cream "Mississippi Highway Patrol" "Smokey and the Bandit" (1977) Movie 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1957 Plymouth Fury Cream with Gold Stripes "Daytona Beach Speed Weeks" February 3-17 (1957) 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight