Larry Arnold's "King Fish" 1970's Plymouth Cuda Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of Larry Arnold's King Fish 1970 Plymouth Cuda Funny Car model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition 1 of 750pcs Produced Worldwide
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Blue with Authentic Kingfish Cuda Graphics.
- Plumbed and Wired HEMI Engine.
- Diecast Tube Chassis.
- Serialized Chassis.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Accurate Interior and Chassis.
- Lift-Up Body with Prop-Rod.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- In the mid and late 1960s, Larry Arnold was already a seasoned driver, previously wheeling notable cars. In 1970, Arnold started racing TM Smallwood’s Kingfish Cuda, but in 1971 Arnold bought the Kingfish and making it in the record books with winning the Super nationals in Ontario in 1971.
- This replica funny car is based on the Kingfish Cuda funny car, around the time Arnold and the Kingfish made runner-up in the 1972 Gatornationals and won the IHRA Pro-Am at Rockingham, North Carolina.
We Also Recommend
1971 Plymouth Barracuda 440 Pearl White and Black with Curious Yellow and Violet-Metallic Stripes Limited Edition to 6,500 Pieces Worldwide 1/24 Diecast Model Car by M2 Machines
1975 Plymouth Fury "Chickasaw County Sheriff" Green and White 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1958 Plymouth Fury "Christine" Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 2) (1983) Movie 1/25 Scale Model by AMT