Mercedes Benz 190E Evolution II Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a Mercedes Benz 190E Evolution II Black die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening front doors.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-4, H-3 inches.
- If the 190 was the incarnation of a discreet and classic car, the EVO2 version quickly moved towards a more aggressive style. Introduced in March 1990, it revolutionized the sporty sedan genre. The German wiseman began packing heat, becoming aggressive and even impressive with its huge adjustable spoiler that seemed to have been nicked from a Ferrari F40. It adopted 17-inch wheels, fender flares, a front spoiler and a streamlined flat bottom to obtain an excellent air penetration coefficient of 0.30. The performances matched the sporty allure of the car with a 4-cylinder engine pushing 235 horsepower, propelling the Mercedes up to 248 km/h.
We Also Recommend
1958 Plymouth Fury Red (Evil Version with Blacked Out Windows) "Christine" (1983) Movie 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
2015 Nissan GT-R (R35) BRE #46 Limited Edition 2300pcs 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1978 Dodge Monaco Taxi "City Cab Co." Yellow "Rocky III" (1982) Movie 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1987 Chevrolet Caprice Burgundy with Burgundy Interior "Minnesota State Trooper" "Fargo" (1996) Movie 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight