Mercedes Benz 190E Evolution II Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a Mercedes Benz 190E Evolution II Black die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening front doors.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-4, H-3 inches.
- If the 190 was the incarnation of a discreet and classic car, the EVO2 version quickly moved towards a more aggressive style. Introduced in March 1990, it revolutionized the sporty sedan genre. The German wiseman began packing heat, becoming aggressive and even impressive with its huge adjustable spoiler that seemed to have been nicked from a Ferrari F40. It adopted 17-inch wheels, fender flares, a front spoiler and a streamlined flat bottom to obtain an excellent air penetration coefficient of 0.30. The performances matched the sporty allure of the car with a 4-cylinder engine pushing 235 horsepower, propelling the Mercedes up to 248 km/h.
We Also Recommend
1971 Pontiac GTO Black with Flame Graphics "Bigtime Muscle" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1963 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Blue Metallic and White Gradient with White Top and Interior "Pink Slips" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
Lamborghini Huracan Perfomante Gray and Black Gradient with Carbon Hood "Pink Slips" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Dark Blue Metallic and Purple Metallic "Pink Slips" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada