Peterbilt 389 63" Mid-Roof Sleeper Cab with Kentucky Moving Trailer "AC/DC Power Up" Black 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear
- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast model of a Peterbilt 389 63" Mid-Roof Sleeper Cab with Kentucky Moving Trailer "AC/DC Power Up" Black diecast model by DCP/First Gear.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Poseable front wheels.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening rear trailer doors.
- Accurately detailed cab interior.
- Detailed chassis and undercarriage.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Pivoting fifth-wheel for trailer attachment.
- Opening hood with authentic engine detail.
- Functioning trailer landing gear/jack stands.
- Dimensions approximately L-14.25, W-1.8, H-2.67 inches.
- Features the band's iconic logo and thunderbolt throughout the truck. It also features art and photography from the album on both sides of the trailer.
- First Gear has teamed up with AC/DC® to offer a rockin' new limited-edition replica featuring the bands seventeenth studio album, PWR/UP! The 1/64 Peterbilt® Model 389 truck is covered in a black finish with AC/DC® bolts adorning the rear of cab, cab doors, and fifth wheel plate. The Kentucky® moving trailer is matte black and features art and photography from the album. Each limited-edition model will come packed in a custom AC/DC® PWR/UP designed carton.
- The new album pays tribute to Malcolm Young, the bands rhythm guitarist who died in 2017. The album has reached number one in 21 countries with hit singles such as "Shot in the Dark," "Realize," and "Demon Fire."
- NOTE: This is a collectible item not intended or designed for play. This item is not a toy.
We Also Recommend
Winged Sprint Car #41 Carson Macedo "Albaugh" Jason Johnson Racing "World of Outlaws" (2022) 1/64 Diecast Model Car by ACME
Volvo VNL 740 Mid-Roof Sleeper with Brenner Food-Grade Tanker Trailer "Oakley Transport" White with Graphics 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear
Volvo 850 Estate RHD (Right Hand Drive) GMP "Greater Manchester Police" (United Kingdom) Police Car 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Tarmac Works
Volvo 240 Turbo #6 Gianfranco Brancatelli Winner "Macau Guia Race" (1985) "Hobby64" Series 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Tarmac Works