The Barris Car "Black Sparkle" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of the Barris Car "Black Sparkle" model by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-12.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- George Barris and his older brother Sam moved to Roseville, California in 1928. Shortly after arriving, they were given a 1925 Buick, which the two turned into the first “Barris Brothers” custom car. The custom car fever caught George early, and the Buick was promptly sold to fund their next project - a 1929 Model A. Barris’ passion and business expanded over the years, and eventually garnered the attention of Hollywood. This eventually led to customizing cars for movies, television, and personal cars for the stars of the time, including Frank Sinatra, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and Elvis Presley.
- Another four-wheeled star was built in George Barris’ Hollywood shop. After chopping 4” off the top, customizing the fenders, hand-forging the grill, raising the body, adding four chrome bumpers and sinking the single headlights, this beast-on-wheels started to take its brooding shape. The look was completed with black tinted windows and 20 coats of black pearl lacquer. It’s the unmistakable look of pure evil.
We Also Recommend
1971 Plymouth GTX 440+6 Hardtop Tor Red with Black Top and Black Stripe "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1958 Plymouth Fury Red (Evil Version with Blacked Out Windows) "Christine" (1983) Movie 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
2015 Nissan GT-R (R35) BRE #46 Limited Edition 2300pcs 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1978 Dodge Monaco Taxi "City Cab Co." Yellow "Rocky III" (1982) Movie 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight