Whipple & McCullough 1971 Plymouth Cuda Funny Car (Ed McCullough) Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of the Whipple & McCullough 1971 Plymouth Cuda Funny Car (Ed McCullough) model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 750pcs produced.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Die-Cast Tube Chassis
- Highly Detailed Plastic Body
- Serialized Chassis
- Plumbed and Wired Engine
- Serialized Chassis
- Vintage Funny Car
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Ed McCulloch is a racing legend in his own right, participating in the drag racing scene for decades, winning 6 NHRA US Nationals events. He earned the nickname “The Ace” early on by beating the self- titled ‘King’ of the Northwest, Jerry Ruth. In 1969 McCulloch teamed up with Art Whipple to build their first Funny Car. But that car never raced – it burnt to the ground during transport to the 1970 U.S. Nationals. This only pushed the team to work harder, rebuilding for the next year, and winning their first NHRA national event at the year’s biggest race in Indianapolis in 1971. Between 1971 and 1973, McCulloch won five of the seven finals, kicking off an amazing 30-year-long drag racing career. Autoworld is proud to present this Whipple & McCulloch funny car as it appeared when the team took their first NHRA win in Indianapolis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Please note that manufacturer may change packing box at anytime. Product will stay exactly the same.
We Also Recommend
1975 Plymouth Fury "Osage County Sheriff" Blue and White 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1972 Plymouth 440 GTX Orange with White Graphics "Bigtime Muscle" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1970 Plymouth 440-6BBL RoadRunner Light Blue Metallic with Black Hood and Wile E. Coyote Diecast Figure "Looney Tunes" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
Plymouth Valiant Scamp Kit Car Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 2) 1/25 Scale Model by AMT