Ford Top Fuel Dragster 427 SONC Supercharged Engine Model 1/6 Diecast Model by Liberty Classics
- Brand new 1:6 scale Ford Top Fuel Dragster 427 SONC (Circe 1967) Supercharged Engine Model by Liberty Classics.
- Our 1/6 size replica includes the following features:
- Die-cast engine block with plastic injected parts and wire accessories.
- Supercharged 427 Ford SOHC – 8,000 horsepower drag racing engine.
- Highly detailed GMC blower case includes real compression springs and bolts that can be seen just below the front case cover.
- Real chrome plated blower scoop complete with butterfly vanes and spring linkage.
- Nitro methane and fuel hoses.
- Ribbed blower belt turns the blower, crankshaft and idler pulleys.
- Heavy duty fuel pump with high pressure braided fuel line.
- Heavy duty racing distributor and magneto.
- Heavy duty ignition wiring.
- Hollow tube exhaust pipes.
- Racing oil manifold and hoses.
- Low profile dragster oil pan.
- Plated valve covers.
- Each engine measures approximately 6.5" x 6" x 7".
We Also Recommend
Rotary Display Turntable 5 Inches Black with Mirror Surface for 1/64 Scale Models by True Scale Miniatures
Canopy Accessory Set Blue and Red with 1 Chrome Frame for 1/24 Scale Models by American Diorama
1954 Tokheim 350 Twin Gas Pump "Chevron Supreme" Red and Blue "Vintage Gas Pumps" Series #9 1/18 Diecast Model by Greenlight