Ford Top Fuel Dragster 427 SONC Supercharged Engine Model 1/6 Diecast Model by Liberty Classics
- Brand new 1:6 scale Ford Top Fuel Dragster 427 SONC (Circe 1967) Supercharged Engine Model by Liberty Classics.
- Our 1/6 size replica includes the following features:
- Die-cast engine block with plastic injected parts and wire accessories.
- Supercharged 427 Ford SOHC – 8,000 horsepower drag racing engine.
- Highly detailed GMC blower case includes real compression springs and bolts that can be seen just below the front case cover.
- Real chrome plated blower scoop complete with butterfly vanes and spring linkage.
- Nitro methane and fuel hoses.
- Ribbed blower belt turns the blower, crankshaft and idler pulleys.
- Heavy duty fuel pump with high pressure braided fuel line.
- Heavy duty racing distributor and magneto.
- Heavy duty ignition wiring.
- Hollow tube exhaust pipes.
- Racing oil manifold and hoses.
- Low profile dragster oil pan.
- Plated valve covers.
- Each engine measures approximately 6.5" x 6" x 7".
We Also Recommend
Four Wheel Enclosed Car Trailer Patriotic "Brave and Bold" with Graphics for 1/18 Scale Model Cars by Autoworld
4-Wheel Enclosed Car Trailer Green with Graphics "Rat Fink: We Haul it All!" 1/64 Diecast Model by Autoworld
(4 Piece Custom SVT 7-Spoke Wheel and Tire Set) from a "1990 Ford Mustang 5.0 Custom" 1/18 Scale Model by GMP
Blown 427 SOHC Engine and Transmission Replica from "1967 Ford Fairlane SOHC Street Machine" 1/18 Scale Model by GMP