Kenworth T880 Winch Truck with a Pinnacle Side Stair Frac Tank Trailer White and Light Grabber Blue 1/34 Diecast Model by First Gear
- Brand new 1/34 scale diecast model of a Kenworth T880 Winch Truck with a Pinnacle Side Stair Frac Tank Trailer White and Light Grabber Blue diecast model by First Gear.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Die-cast metal trailer frame.
- Does not have any opening parts.
- Trailer body is made of plastic.
- Accurately detailed cab interior.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-22.5, W-3.5, H-4.75 inches.
What is a frac tank?
A frac tank is a large capacity steel tank that can store liquids or solids like petroleum products, chemicals, manure, saline water, and proppants. One of the more common scenarios where you would find these would be in the fracturing of oil and gas wells, but there are lots of great uses for them in the waste industry as well. These tanks come in various sizes ranging from 8,400 gallons to 21,000 gallons.
We Also Recommend
Peterbilt Model 359 with 63” Flat Top Sleeper & Brenner Tank Trailer Purple 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear
1970s GMC 6500 Grain Truck Blue and White 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear
Peterbilt 389 Day Cab and ERMC 4-Axle Hydra-Steer Trailer with Bridge Beam Section Load Black and Green 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear