1966 Ford Fairlane 427 Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 2) 1/25 Scale Model by AMT
- Brand new 1/25 scale plastic model kit of a 1966 Ford Fairlane 427 (Skill Level 2) 1/25 plastic model kit by AMT.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed taillights.
- Chrome side molding.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Optional Red Line tires.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- 427 cubic inch V-8 engine.
- Chrome plated small parts.
- Authentically detailed hood.
- Black vinyl tires and metal axles.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Parts molded in white, unless otherwise indicated.
- "Chrome" trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Includes many small parts. Not for children under 8 years of age.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - California Proposition 65 - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
Ford GT40 MK IV #2 Bruce McLaren - Mark Donohue "24 Hours of Le Mans" (1967) with Acrylic Display Case 1/18 Model Car by Spark
Porsche 907 #224 Vic Elford - Umberto Maglioli Winner "Targa Florio" (1968) with Acrylic Display Case 1/18 Model Car by Spark
1965 Shelby GT 350R #11B Mark Donahue "Dockery Ford" Blue Metallic with White Stripes Limited Edition to 600 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
2008 Ford Shelby Mustang GT-500KR Silver and Black with Red Stripes "Bigtime Muscle" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada