Ford Bronco 4X4 "Wild Hoss" Plastic model Kit (Skill Level 2) 1/25 Scale Model by AMT
- Brand new plastic model kit of a Ford Bronco 4X4 "Wild Hoss" (Skill Level 2) 1/25 plastic model kit by AMT.
- Brand new box.
- Two wheel options.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- Chrome plated small parts.
- Low-mount western mirrors.
- Contains 110 detailed parts.
- Black vinyl tires and metal axles.
- Optional brush guard, winch and road lights.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Parts molded in WHITE, unless otherwise indicated.
- "Styled Steel" wheels; Firestone all terrain T/C tires.
- "Chrome" trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
- Options include GT bar, opening tailgate or covered spare tire.
- Interior includes bucket seats, console and sport steering wheel.
- Minus rear roof section and seat, Bronco becomes custom pickup.
- Rugged 4X4 drivetrain with handling package: Quad front shocks, heavy-duty rear shocks and stabilizer bar.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Includes many small parts. Not for children under 8 years of age.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - California Proposition 65 - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
1966 Ford Bronco Light Blue with Orange Stripes and Top "Gulf Oil" "Running on Empty" Series #6 1/24 Diecast Model by Greenlight
1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 RHD (Right Hand Drive) Glacier Blue Metallic 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
1967 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Burgundy Metallic with White Side Stripes "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1992 Ford Bronco Black "Montana Livestock Association" "Yellowstone" (2018-Current) TV Series "Artisan Collection" 1/18 Diecast Model by Greenlight