1969 Ford Mustang GT Raven Black with White Stripes and Gold Interior 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Ford Mustang GT Raven Black with White Stripes and Gold Interior diecast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- The Ford Mustang was the original pony car with its stout muscle under the hood and sporty styling. By 1969, Ford was selling nearly 300,000 units per year. There were six base models available for this year which include GT, Mach 1, Boss 302, Boss 429, plus Shelby’s G.T. 350 and G.T. 500. Many came equipped with dual exhausts with quad outlets, and a choice between a SelectShift Cruise-O-Matic transmission or four-speed manual gearboxes. The 1969 model is about 4 inches longer than the ‘67 and ‘68 models. This was to accommodate the additional “horses” under the hood. Also new for this model year is the quad round headlights. A first and last time they were featured. Auto World is excited to bring you this rare Raven Black with a Nugget Gold interior masterpiece you’ll love for years to come.
We Also Recommend
1966 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 2) 1/25 Scale Model by AMT
1967 Shelby Mustang GT350 USPS (United States Postal Service) "Auto Art Stamp Series" Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 2) 1/25 Scale Model by AMT
1973 Ford Mustang Funny Car "Harry Schmidt's Blue Max" "Legends of the Quarter Mile" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Racing Red with White Stripes 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Solido