1931 Hawkeye "Texaco" Delivery Truck "Agricultural Lubricants - The Brands of Texaco Series" 1/34 Diecast Model by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/34 scale diecast model of a 1931 Hawkeye "Texaco" Delivery Truck "Agricultural Lubricants -The Brands of Texaco Series" die cast model by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Locking coin bank.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Certificate of authenticity.
- Custom "Texaco" graphics.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- This model does not have any opening parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-7, W-2.25, H-3.25 inches.
- The Hawkeye Truck Company was founded in 1916 in Sioux City, Iowa. There, they began to manufacture the "Hawkeye Motor Truck," with models from 1 to 3 ½ tons and in 1926 a more powerful, 6-cylinder option was made available. Early models were made of wood, with the exception of the hood. The frame and all other component parts, aside from the purchased running gear, were built right there in the Sioux City manufacturing facility, making the Hawkeye trucks the only vehicle to ever be manufactured in that city.
- Hawkeye trucks were used in industry and agriculture. Autoworld's version is a replica of a 1931 Texaco Delivery Truck from Caleb's Farm Supply of Lebanon, Kansas. Not many Hawkeyes still exist today, and considered very rare.
We Also Recommend
1958 Chevrolet Apache Fleetside Pickup Truck White and Red "Brock's Full Service - Texaco" with Tires in Truck Bed 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1958 Ford Ranchero Gulfstream Blue and White with Blue Interior Limited Edition to 180 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) RHD (Right Hand Drive) #1 Hironori Takeuchi - Yuji Tachikawa "Falken" JGTC (Japan Grand Touring Championship) (2001) "Competition" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
Porsche 962 #68 Darin Brassfield - John Morton "BFGoodrich" IMSA Road America 500 Miles (1986) 1/18 Model Car by Top Speed