Aston Martin DB5 Coupe RHD (Right Hand Drive) Silver Birch Metallic (Damaged Version) James Bond 007 "No Time to Die" (2021) Movie "Silver Screen Machines" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car bb Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of an Aston Martin DB5 Coupe RHD (Right Hand Drive) Silver Birch Metallic (Damaged Version) James Bond 007 "No Time to Die" (2021) Movie "Silver Screen Machines" Series diecast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has removable top.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Officially licensed product.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-3.75, H-3 inches.
- First introduced in the James Bond ﬁlm Goldﬁnger, the iconic Aston Martin DB5 returns again in No Time To Die, now with Italian plates, and a pair of miniguns behind the front headlights. In No Time To Die, Bond ﬁnds himself in an intense car chase through the streets of Matera, helped by Q's gadgetry in the DB5. Auto World has replicated this debonair diecast in 1/18 scale with Silver Birch exterior, a detailed engine, steerable front wheels, and accurate interior and chassis, all easily showcased by the opening doors, hood, trunk and 007's "escape hatch" roof!
We Also Recommend
1964 Aston Martin DB5 RHD (Right Hand Drive) Porcelain Green Metallic 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
Aston Martin V8 RHD (Right Hand Drive) Black Metallic James Bond 007 "No Time To Die" (2021) Movie Diecast Model Car by Corgi
2017 Aston Martin Vanquish S Kopi Bronze with Carbon Top 1/18 Model Car by AUTOart
Aston Martin DBS Superleggera RHD (Right Hand Drive) Caribbean Pearl Blue with Carbon Top 1/18 Model Car by AUTOart