1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 KR Restomod Candy Apple Red with Silver Metallic Stripes "New School" Limited Edition to 1254 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 KR Restomod Candy Apple Red with Silver Metallic Stripes "New School" diecast model car by ACME.
- Limited Edition. Only 1,254 pieces produced.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Nitrous bottle and spare tire in trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-3.5, H-3 inches.
- The 1968 Shelby GT500 KR Restomod puts a "new school" twist on this classic. Adding more firepower to the custom 428 Cobra Jet engine set up is a NOS bottle set up in the the trunk. Finished in a gorgeous Candy Apple red paint with metallic stripes with Streetfighter wheels and tires.
We Also Recommend
BMW M3 M-Performance Touring Alpine White with Graphics and Black Top 1/18 Model Car by Top Speed
BMW M Hybrid V8 #24 Philipp Eng - Augusto Farfus - Colton Herta - Marco Wittmann "BMW M Team RLL" GTP "24 Hours of Daytona" (2023) 1/18 Model Car by Top Speed
1966 Dodge Charger Dark Green Metallic "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
Mr. Norm's 1972 Dodge Demon GSS SuperCharged Gold Metallic with Black Stripes and Hood "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld