Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Convertible Wimbledon White with Blue Stripes 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Convertible Wimbledon White with Blue Stripes die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has removable top.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.75, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- Caroll Shelby was a Texan pilot who was forced to stop his career in 1960 at the age of 37, due to health concerns. Thus began a dream of his to produce the ultimate American sports car, capable of competing with the likes of Ferrari and Porsche. First, the chassis, that he found with the English manufacturer AC Bristol. Associated to a Ford V8, the car quickly became a winner. Facing off against the much heavier Corvettes, the light Cobra raced through the American states in its quest for glory. The 427 was launched in 1965 with a redesigned chassis, widened tires, buffed up wings, and a 427 inch cube engine – 7 liters – for an amazing horsepower of 410.
We Also Recommend
1968 Shelby GT500 KR Dark Green with White Stripes 1/18 Diecast Car Model by Road Signature
Dom's Buick Grand National Black "Fast & Furious" Movie 1/32 Diecast Model Car by Jada
Sean's Ford Mustang Dark Green with White Stripes "Fast & Furious" Movie 1/32 Diecast Model Car by Jada
Ford LN 8000 Race Car Hauler Louisville Line Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 3) 1/25 Scale Model by AMT